If you are interested in enrolling at Greater San Diego Academy or just want more information, call our resource center at 619-669-3050 or fill out the Interest Form to set an appointment for an orientation. Group orientations are available via Zoom. In your orientation, you will meet with an educational consultant to learn about the school’s program, and what it would look like for your student. Given that GSDA offers personalized learning for each child, each orientation is also tailored to the student's needs. This is also your opportunity to ask any questions you have and to gather any information you need to make this important decision.
If you determine that GSDA would be a good match for your family, you will be asked to complete an online application through Reg-Online. A link to the Reg-Online enrollment platform will be provided via email. Along with the completed application for enrollment, the following documents will be needed to process the enrollment.
- Birth Certificate, passport, baptismal certificate, or other documents to verify the student's age. Non-US documents will be accepted, including birth records.
- Immunization Records (Guide to Immunizations Required for School Entry)
- see the FAQ page for more information
- 2 proofs of residency (3 proofs needed for residents of Jamul or Dulzura)
- Official Transcript (High School)
Please plan on a one-hour meeting for kindergarten through 8th-grade students and 1½ hours for high school students. Middle and high school students are strongly encouraged to attend the orientation. It is up to the parent to determine if a K-5 student should attend.
2023-2024 Virtual Group Orientations
A completed application for enrollment can be submitted prior to attending an orientation.
2023-2024 Campus Tour