Job Description Title: Charter School Teacher/Educational Consultant
Greater San Diego Academy Charter Home School serves families that choose to homeschool their children. Applicants must be fully credentialed (Preliminary or Clear) in multiple subjects. Your roster will consist of approximately 25 students in grades TK-12. Ours is a friendly environment of collaboration among professional educators and homeschooling families. We help parents provide a safe, nurturing environment where children can excel in their learning.
Educational Consultant Duties.
- Meet with homeschooling families at GSDA campus in Jamul, virtually, and/or throughout San Diego County.
- Provide parents with guidance for teaching California State Standards to their children and monitor student progress towards meeting standards
- Provide supplemental and/or support activities for a variety of subjects and/or grade levels
- Complete and maintain documentation of teaching and learning based on family-provided work samples
- Teach on-site and/or virtual classes one or two days per week
Prefer someone with strong math and science skills. Must be detail oriented, have basic computer skills, and be able to learn necessary computer applications quickly.
Download a Certificated Application from the Jamul Dulzura School District website http://jdusd.net/District/1176-Employment.html Include with your application a one page letter explaining how your skills will support student achievement in our educational setting, as well as all supporting materials requested on the webpage. Completed applications should be submitted to Catherine Bowes, GSDA Director, email: email@example.com, or 14545 Lyons Valley Rd., Jamul, CA 91935
Applications and all supporting materials must be received by May 14th, 2021. Incomplete applications will not be considered.